Become an Oktoberfan and earn cash
Last year promoters of Oktoberfest in the Gardens (known as Oktoberfan’s) earnt over $50,000 in commissions for a few simple clicks of the mouse.
To become an Oktoberfan in 2020, SIGN UP or LOGIN below.
Registrations are NOW OPEN.
HOW IT WORKS
SIGN UP or LOGIN to your Oktoberfan account by clicking on the links above – to sign up all you need is an email and password.
- Once signed up, make sure you fill in all of your details so you can be paid quickly!
- On the main page you will see four Oktoberfest in the Gardens events listed, choose your state and click the orange START PROMOTING (or SHOW DETAILS) button.
- You can promote Oktoberfest in 3 different ways;
- By sharing your unique Oktoberfan URL (recommended). This URL is found within the ‘share’ section of the event details, and will activate a $5 discount when people click on that link to buy tix. Every time someone uses your unique code, the customer saves $5 and a $5 commission is recorded against your account.
- By sharing your unique Oktoberfan code. This code is found within the ‘share’ section of the event details, and will activate a $5 discount if plugged into the ‘special offer code’ field on the event website ticketing page or Moshtix event page. Every time someone uses your unique code, a $5 commission is recorded against your account.
- By using the Oktoberfan QR code found within the ‘share’ section of the event details.
Please note that your promoter codes works across all events, in all states, and once signed up you can log in and out as you please to check the progress of your campaign.
TIPS FOR PROMOTING
- Utilise our official Oktoberfan marketing material by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide;
- Official Oktoberfan Facebook cover photo.
- Oktoberfan watermarked images to be used for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat posts.
- Oktobefest in the Gardens flyers, posters and postcards.
- Share the official event page on your Facebook wall, adding a comment regarding cheap tickets and your unique URL to the post.
- Send out an email to your crew highlighting the offer and providing the discount link.
The rules are simple, but breaking them will result in your Oktoberfan account being immediately suspended and commissions forfeited.
- Oktoberfan sales open Monday, 13 July 2020.
- Oktoberfan sales close 7 days before each event, so make sure you get in quick!
- Creating an Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Snapchat account that could be confused as the official Oktoberfest in the Gardens account is strictly prohibited. If you choose to make a group, person or page to promote the festival, it must include your promoter code in the name and the description must state that its not the official event page with a link back to our event pages.
- Posting to the official Oktoberfest in the Gardens Instagram/Facebook/Twitter /Snapchat page is strictly prohibited.
- Commissions can only be redeemed once you’ve reached a minimum of 20 sales.
- Listing the event or discounted tickets on any discount websites (including 3rd party websites) is strictly prohibited.